I didn't get to the gym yesterday, so that has to be my aim today. I'm aching a bit in my right shoulder from football on Monday night. I shouldn't throw the ball as hard as I do maybe, but my throw-outs are a key weapon in the armoury of our attacking play, which shows how limited the armoury is I suppose!
I've said before that I wanted to make September alcohol-free. It hasn't worked out like that. Mostly because when I'm in a social situation and people are drinking beer I just like to fit into the social norm. People around me were having 6 and 7 beers, but I nursed the 1. I was pretty pleased with myself really for showing such restraint.
It's about time I made breakfast anyway I think, so I'd best do that. My stomach is rumbling which is never that nice really...
No comments:
Post a Comment